Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Sale-A-Brate good times ... Come on!!!

Ok, so who was singing it with me?? LOL

Sale-a-bration at Stampin' Up is in full swing, and let me tell you. They have some GORGEOUS  stuff in the new Occasions catalog and awesome freebies to boot!!

Being a country girl, I love everything to do with nature. So when I saw the Butterfly sets they had coming in the new catalog. I just had to get them! They also have a rooster set that is a FREEBIE!! I know right?? Awesomeness!!

The Butterfly Gala Suite is, well let me just say ..... genious. It has a stamp set with a butterfly punch that you can buy as a bundle and save 10% right off the bat.....coordinating paper called Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (a freebie with purchase)  that you can punch out with your butterfly punch, (saves the work of stamping and coloring when you're in a hurry... great minds at work there!) matching gingham papers and  ribbon(a freebie with purchase) that come in 5 different colors.

Have I mentioned that I love Matching stuff?! ok, ok...let's get on with the pics of these awesome products.

Butterfly Gala Bundle 

Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper

Organdy Ribbon

Wooden Butterfly Elements  


If you don't have a demonstrator and don't have the new catalogs.....and live in the U.S. lol just send me an e-mail and I will send you one. That way you can get the full goodness of these new items!!

Stay tuned and I will have a peek of this item later :)

Have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...