Monday, November 11, 2019

Feels like Frost Meets Tropical Chic






Hello and Welcome! I’m so glad you stopped by. It is time for our monthly blog hop and I’ve got  a great encouragement card for you. 

I love the Feels like Frost paper and think that if you just use it a little differently then you can get a whole new look from what I call “winter themed” paper.  I added some of our gorgeous pretty peacock ink and the Tropical Chic stamp set and matching dies along with a little Smoky slate and made it a tropical themed card. 


Isn’t that awesome how just adding color changes the whole feel of the paper?!


I made this card to send with another one that I made a week ago. I keep meaning to send them out and time just gets away from me lol. Anyone else have this problem? Hopefully the recipients will like  them. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the other awesome demonstrators playing along in this blog hop. 

Have a great day everyone! 
Robin 



6 comments:

  1. What an interesting little combination, you did great with it Robin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the colour combination! It looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't thought of colouring that DSP, thanks for a great tip Robin!! By your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Feels like Frost DSP. Lovely card Robin. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Its really tropical. Very clever. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color combo is awesome. thanks for inspiration . I sometimes lack it myself and I'm grateful for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...