Sunday, November 17, 2019

Valentine Countdown Calendar

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am so glad you stopped by :)

Today I wanted to show you just how versitile the Countdown Calendar is. When I first got mine I made one side the Christmas theme and then made the other side for Halloween. If you want to see those projects you can go here.

I had a Christmas Countdown Class and one of the ladies wanted to make the other side of her Countdown Calendar into a Valentine theme since her anniversary and birthday were in February.



I think it turned out pretty good :) I used some of the retired papers that I had that was in the All My Love Suite. But, you could use any of our current papers and they would look amazing. A few come to mind like the Pressed Petals, Perinnial Essence, and Mosaic Mood.

What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
 Robin





No comments:

Post a Comment

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...