Monday, October 7, 2019

Kylie’s International Blog Hop Oct 2019



Hello!! Thanks for hopping by! I’m so excited to be in the Blog Hop this month.

The theme for this Hop is “encouragement “ which is something I think we all need once in a while!
It’s so nice for someone just to say great job! You’re the best! Or just a simple Thank you can brighten anyone’s day!

So, for today’s project I am using some of my all time favorite paper! The feels like Frost paper. Have you seen it yet? If not you really need to. Heck it out... or better yet let me just show it to you! 😂


Believe me! The picture does not do it justice! It is absolutely stunning. For my card I am also using the bird balled bundle. This bundle comes with some terrific encouraging sentiments not to mention some beautiful birds and it comes with stitched shaped dies. Of course you can just purchase the stamp set by itself. But, why would you?  When you can get a 10% discount on the bundle! Awesome right!?

This is the card I made with the bundle and the beautiful paper! 



This paper is amazing! You can make anything with it and it looks stunning! Just pop a piece on a card base add a sentiment and ta-da! DONE!  This one is going out to a dear friend of mine so I wanted it to be extra special! And I love birds!! So why not?!

Here is a look at the bundle , in case you'd like to know what all is in it :) 

Ok, that's it for me! Thanks again for stopping by and happy hopping!!
If you'd like to see more of my creations then just hit the subscribe button and you can also follow me on facebook. I am doing a Wicked Wednesday theme throughout the month and giving away prizes too! You can find me Here




Thanks!
Robin

4 comments:

  1. The Feels like Frost DSP is stunning. Love the fold of this card too Robin. Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month. All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is my favorite DSP right now :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this card, it is so original (the shape) and the birds are one of my favourite, so will have to case this if you don’t. mind. Looking forward to your next make xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is really an easy card and by all means case away!!

      Delete

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...