Sunday, October 13, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

Hi and welcome!! I’m so glad you stopped by!

For my project today I am playing with some of the new products in the occasions catalog. We have some beautiful products for all your seasonal needs. Gorgeous papers, beautiful stamps  and awesome embellishments that add that finishing touch!



I’ve used the Christmas Gleaming stamp set along with the Brightly gleaming paper... can I just say GORGEOUS!  On one side it has muted tones of the colors in that paper suite, buuttt on the other side is a beautiful copper accented paper.
This particular stamp set comes in a bundle or a suite or you can just get the stamp set on its own... But, why would you when those punches are awesome and you get a discount on the bundle lol!!

My card showcases the stamps and paper and I thought I’d make one of the ornaments into a sentiment piece using our new copper metallic ink.


What do you think? It’s really a very simple card the only added extra that I did was to emboss the pretty peacock piece of cardstock. But, it would look with or without the embossing.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you’d like to see more of my projects just got the follow button. Have a great day!


You can find all these products in my shop Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...