Monday, January 28, 2019

Beauty Abounds

Hello! Welcome to my blog :)

Who doesn't love butterflies??  I know I do, and Stampin' Up didn't dissapoint with their new catalog that just came out on January 3rd.

There are 2 sets of stamps that have gorgeous butterflies, not to mention paper that you can get FREE!  Yep, FREE.

Today I used the Beauty Abounds and some of the thinlits to make this card. These thinlits have some awesome pieces in it. Lots of small butterflies to make it easy to get several in one pass on your Big Shot!

The two larger dies can be put together to add more colors and give it a great look. 
I used Highland Heather and Basic Black and then cut the bottom two butterflies off to add to my card. I also cut out the small butterfly that is showing a side view to layer onto a stamped butterfly as you can see on the right side of the card. 

I really love this stamp set. It has the background stamps like the bokeh dots that you see and it also has a little splotchy stamp also ... a real technical term hahaha... I added in a little Granny Apple Green also. I think those colors really go well together.

For the circle I used my go to Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. I absolutely love these and the stitching all around really adds something to it I think. 
Well, that's it for me today. If you are looking for any of these products you can find them over at my store HERE

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...