Sunday, January 27, 2019

A little note with Butterfly Gala

Hello and welcome! I just can’t seem to stop playing with the beautiful Butterfly Gala bundle that is in our new Occasions catalog!

It’s just so easy to make a card  with the punch and the free coordinating  paper that you can get from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.

I’m playing a game over on my Facebook page called HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO MAKE??
I am somewhat of a procrastinating perfectionist.... is there such a thing??  Well if there is then I fit the bill. I think of a card I want to do but then can’t decide if I want this paper or that one for the strip off designer paper or maybe I should use this one for the circle?  I hate cutting into gorgeous paper because I don’t want to waste it just to get a circle from it. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Now I will say,  that I decided on my papers that I was going to  use and where I was putting them so I’d know what size to cut them. Let’s face it if you had to add in my looonngg  thought process it would be all day haha, and this is the final outcome!

The DSP that you can get free really makes this card!  Stampin’ Up is really stepping up their game. Those gorgeous butterflies on my card are from the paper and fit the punch!! How much simpler can you get. I didn’t have to stamp them, color them and then cut them out. Just took my punch and punched them straight from the beautiful paper!! 

See!! 



I also used this embossing folder , can I just say yummy...

Love the look the tufted embossing folder gives the paper.  


This set was so popular that the punch is on back order. But don't fret... it will be back ! So keep your eye out if it's a bundle you'd love to have!! Also in case you didn't know we have the Beauty abounds butterfly bundle that comes with framelits and could be used instead of the ones that I have on this card. I will have another post tomorrow showing a card I made with that set! 

Thanks for coming by my blog and visiting with me! 

Supplies that I used can be found on my website here

Have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...