Monday, September 2, 2019

Smile

Hi and welcome!

Today I have a cute little card to show you featuring the stamp set called Capture the good. It’s brand new In this years catalog. I think it has a lot of potential to be used in all sorts of thingscards, scrapbooks, and journals just to name a few!

This is the stamp set...



Isn’t it cute!! Lots of possibilities with this one!
I thought I would use the main image as the background and the “focal image”... lol. Like that?? Focal.. camera... how I used that wording?? ... maybe it just amuses me 😂 . Ok , past the bad pun.
I used the shimmery white paper, but for some reason it’s coming off a little green in the pictures.






I also cut out the camera after I stamped it so that I could give it a little dimension and I cut the lens out with 2 different circle punches so I could pop it up. Here’s a close up so you can see that . I think it just adds a little something to cards when you pop them up with dimensionals.





A really simple card but I think it’s a cute  and quick!
If you like this stamp set you can find it here.

Have a great day!
Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

World of Good and Sailing Home

  Thank you for joining  us today for our Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop!   We are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators fr...